Are you comfortable?
HVAC-R (Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning, and Refrigeration) refers to technology of indoor environmental comfort. PSI provides installation, repair, and routine maintenance of HVAC-R units. PSI can create a customized maintenance routine for your HVAC-R system. Preventative maintenance ensures that your system is running efficiently and prevents breakdowns before they happen.
You wouldn’t skip an oil change on your car would you? Your HVAC-R components are the motor of your home or business. They need to be maintained properly just like the moving parts on your car.
Roof Top Replacement Unit Installed by PSI at Le Creuset in the Silverthorne Factory Outlet Stores
Some of the HVAC-R services we provide:
- Chiller and Chilled Water Systems
- Rooftop Units
- Sidearm Water Heaters
- Air Conditioning
- Pool Boilers
- Water Heaters
- Tankless Water Heaters
- De-humidification Units
Did You Know?
- Altitude greatly reduces your furnace BTU output
- Your furnace & boiler should be tuned and checked every year
- A clogged filter can increase your monthly bill by over 40%
- You should change your filter monthly during prolonged usage
- Propane gas to natural gas conversions reduce fuel costs