WHAT’S GOING ON?
Are you wondering what’s going on inside your walls or underground when a problem occurs? We can show you exactly what’s going on…real-time video cameras enable our technicians to see the condition of your pipes in the walls or underground. This camera enables our techs to make informed decisions on how best to fix the problem.
Video camera inspections pinpoint problems like these:
- Broken, cracked, or collapsed pipe – damaged pipes requiring repair or replacement.
- Offset pipe – sewer pipes that have become misaligned due to shifting soil, frozen ground, settling, etc.
- Blockage – grease buildup or a foreign object is restricting or prohibiting proper flow and/or cleaning of the line.
- Corrosion – the pipe has deteriorated and/or broken, causing sections to collapse and restrict water flow.
- Bellied pipe – a section of the pipe has sunk due to ground or soil conditions, creating a valley that collects paper & waste.
- Leaking joints – the seals between pipes have broken, allowing water to escape into the area surrounding the pipe.
- Root infiltration – tree or shrub roots have invaded the sewer line, preventing normal cleaning and/or roots have damaged the pipe.
- Off-grade pipe – existing pipes are constructed of substandard or outdated material that may have deteriorated or corroded.